© Copyright Hotel Villa Campitello
HOTEL VILLA CAMPITELLO DI DETOMAS SIMONETTA & C. S.A.S.
Streda Roma 2 - I-38031 Campitello di Fassa(TN)
Iscr. Reg. Imp. TN 00942280223 - REA TN-122168
Tel. 0462 750002 - Fax 0462 750299
firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Grafica - HTML Layout - CMS & Hosting
Bizeta Web Sas - Piazza Fiera 1 - 39100 Bolzano - www.bizetaweb.it
Foto realizzate da Silvia Giovanelli, foto panoramiche dell'apt della Val di Fassa www.fassa.com,Gianni Penazzi,Jean Bernard
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
- To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
- To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
- To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
- To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 2 years, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
- To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
- To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 2 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
- For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller : HOTEL VILLA CAMPITELLO di Detomas Simonetta & C. sas Streda Roma 2 38031 CAMPITELLO DI FASSA TN ITALY e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processor : Simonetta Detomas e-mail: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer - DPO : Simonetta Detomas e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use both our own cookies and third party cookies to improve our services. If you decide to continue the navigation we consider that you accept their use.
Cookies are text files used on the Internet for automatic authentication, navigation tracking or to store specific information provided by users accessing the server, like favorite websites, e-commerce, or shopping carts.
More in detail, they are short text strings sent by a server to a web client (usually a browser) and from the client back to the server (unchanged) every time the client is at the same section of the same web domain. The term "cookie" - literally "biscuit" - comes from the term magic cookie (magic biscuit), a well known concept in the UNIX environment, which has inspired both the idea and the name of the HTTP cookies.
By default, in most web browsers cookies are automatically accepted.
The villacampitello.com websites uses or may use, even in combination with each other, the following types of cookies, divided according to the classification proposed in Opinion 04/2012 on Cookie Consent Exemption issued by the “ARTICLE 29 DATA PROTECTION WORKING PARTY” (available at this link)
"Session" cookies are stored on a user’s computer for purely technical and functional issues, to enable the transmission of session identifiers required by a safe and efficient site browsing; they are automatically erased at the end of the "session" (hence the name) by closing the browser. These types of cookies avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the users.
"Persistent" cookies remain stored on your computer hard disk until they expire or until the users / visitors erase them. Thanks to persistent cookies visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at every visit. Persistent cookies allow many functions of interest for surfers (such as the use of the browsing language or shopping cart contents in e-commerce applications. However, persistent cookies can also be used for promotional purposes or, on the other hand for malicious purposes. Visitors can set their computer's browser so that it accepts / rejects all cookies or to signal an alert whenever a cookie is offered, in order to assess whether to accept it. The user is able, however, to modify the default configuration and to disable cookies (i.e., to block them definitively), by selecting a higher security level.
These two types of cookies (the session and persistent ones) can themselves be
"owned" when they are directly managed by the owner and /or website administrator
"third party" when cookies are generated and managed by a third service, which is hosted by the website visited.
b. How do cookies work and how can you delete cookies?
You can also visit the English website http://www.aboutcookies.org to get information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of browser used.
To remove cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, you should refer to the user manual of the device.
c. Cookies list present on the websites of villacampitello.com
In the table below you find the web sites hosted with corresponding cookies.
Cookies can be divided into session cookies, persistent cookies or third part cookies. The last group falls under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager and is divided into the following main categories:
Analitycs. They are cookies used for collecting and analyzing statistical information about accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, along with other information like login credentials (your e-mail address and password) they can be used to profile a user (storing personal habits, visited pages, downloaded content, type of interactions performed, etc.).
Widgets. This category includes all graphic components of a user interface of a program, with the purpose of helping the user to interact with the program itself. Widgets, Facebook, Google +, Twitter Cookies are an example. More information about Privacy and their use is available directly on the respective websites.
Advertising. Cookies used for advertising fall into this category. Google and Tradedoubler are examples of this. More information about Privacy and their use are available directly on the respective websites
Web beacons. This category includes snippets of codes that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request for a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as analysis of the use of Websites, control and reporting on advertising and customization of advertising and content
About Third Party Cookies
Links to Privacy & terms
d. How to use Flash Cookies
The website can use Adobe Flash Player in order to offer some multimedia content. On most computers the program is installed by default.
In case you are using some of these contents, Google Analytics stores additional data on the computer, also known as Flash cookies (or Local Share Object) by which the manager is able to know the total number of times you open a certain audio / video file, the number of people using it till the end, and how many people close it before the end.
The Adobe website provides information on how to remove or disable Flash cookies (see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security).
We remind you that limiting and / or eliminating the use of this type of flash cookies can affect the functions of applications based on Flash technology.
Adwords remarketing tool
The website uses Google Adwords remarketing tool. This tool allows us to publish ads based on users of our Website.
For this reason, some sites call a code called "Remarketing code". This code allows the reading and the configuration of the browser cookies to select what kind of ads you will see, depending on the data of the Web site you visit, such as the selected navigation path, the pages that you have actually visited or the actions performed inside those pages.
Remarketing lists thus created are stored in a database server of Google in which you retain all cookie IDs associated with each list or interest category. Information obtained allows the identification of only the browser, since from this information Google is not able to identify the user.
More information about the remarketing tool is available at this link:https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=it&ref_topic=3123080&rd=1.