IN SUMMER FOR ALL OUR GUEST
FREE ACTIVITIES FOR OWNERS OF VALLEY FASSA CARD:
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- workshops for adults and kids to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask your accommodation owner for the Val di Fassa Card and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Officeswithin 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- special price reduction on the Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme bus service (one way adult ticket);
- reduced entry to the Ladin Museum of Fassa, € 2,00 reduction on the adult ticket, free admission for children up to 14 years;
- € 1,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (with or without skates hire). This offer cannot be combined with the Hockey Card;
- reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa, Adventure Park Piciocaa and Acropark Sauta Martin in Pozza di Fassa) and to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 30% reduction on the green fee at the Golf Club Carezza (Costalunga Pass).